Additional Information on: 2003 Kanter 59 Sedan Flybridge|
Colour: WHITE / BLACK
Location: WINDSOR, ONTARIO
2003 Kanter 59 Sedan Flybridge Yacht
This yacht offers luxury and speed wrapped in the safety and security of aluminum. The finest custom yachts are a result of a collaboration of a knowledgeable owner, a professional designer with a history of creating proven designs and a builder with generations of experience. Designed by Dieter Empacher, long time head designer for Ted Hood and built by Kanter Yachts, known for their boats that circumnavigate the world, she is special in many ways. Strength, performance, quality of workmanship, and special features for cruising long distances with only one couple mandates are the mandates here. Guests can be comfortably accommodated in a separate area from the owner's. Her deck layout is straight forward, with easy walk-ability and inordinate deck space to store dinghies and other gear, like bikes and kayaks. Good visibility from both the pilothouse and flybridge along with a bow thruster make for stress-less piloting. Her high and substantial lifelines make for safe deck work in any sea. All of this and looks to turn heads in the most prestigious harbors the world over.
Main Salon & Pilot House
The main salon features both a port and starboard sliding door for easy access to the side decks. Steering station is located to starboard. Unobstructed visibility is assured with large windows. Hand selected cherry with a satin finish is found throughout the interior. Overhead is finished in ultrasuede with varnished battens. The spacious entertaining area features a burled maple pedestal table, folding out to seat six. A wrap-round settee, flanked by two cabinets is aft of the table. Two leather club chairs face the ultrasuede settee.
Located to port, forward of the main salon and down four steps, the u-shaped galley features a clean, well-lit, modern look. Countertops are white corian, appliances are electric.
• GE side by side Refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker, separate door to dispense drinks and snacks
• Head Hunter fresh water pump
• Sharp built-in microwave
• Double stainless steel sink
• Princess electric Stove with Oven
• Raritan 20gal water heater
• Air conditioner w/ reverse cycle heat
Located aft, the master stateroom is bright and airy. The athwartships King sized "Craftmatic" bed is flanked by lovely cabinetry , housing three large lockers and several storage drawers with generous room on either side of the bed. Across from the foot of the bed, is the ensuite head with separate walk-in shower. There are no openings from the stateroom to the engine room, allowing for maximum noise reduction.
* The full sized over and under clothes washer and drier are neatly built in to the cabinetry and have never been used.
For the comfort of your guests this spacious cabin features generous single berths , port and starboard which meet in the middle. There is a generous hanging locker and several built-ins as well.
Second Guest Cabin
Across from the galley, on the starboard side, is another guest cabin with upper and lower berths and generous storage built in .
Mechanical & Electrical
The engine room is located aft under the aft deck. Maximum insulation was used to reduce running noise and vibration with 4” Coast Guard approved sound insulation. The mechanical room is located under the main salon and pilothouse
* Twin 650 HP Isotta Fraschini Engines
* Engine Temperature Sensor Alarms
* 2 Reverse Cycle, Air Conditioning / Heating units
* 4 Bilge Water Alarms
* 4 – 3000 Rule Bilge Pumps 15 HP Lewmar Bow Thruster
* Mathers Electronic Engine Controls
* Halon Fire Extinguisher System in engine room and in generator room
* Fuel Filters w/ Shut-off Valves
* 2 x Dual 900 Racor
* Reverso Oil Transfer System
* 2 3/4" S.S. Shafts
* Twin Disc 1.92 MG 5114 Transmission
* Engine Room Insulation
* Head Hunter Water Pump
* AC System 50 Amp 220 V shore power
* with isolation transformer
* 75 ft. shore power cord w. RYN splitter
* Alternator 2 x 60 Amp 24 V
* Battery Bank
* 6 8D Prevailer gel cell
* Starting batteries
* Battery Charger: 130 Amp 24 V Trace
* 15 Kw Westerbeke Generator
* 5 Kw Westerbeke Generator
* Bass electrical panels AC
* Trace 4000 Inverter
* 12V and 24 V Electrical System
* Bass electrical panels DC with
* 100 Amp 24 to 12 V equalizer
Pilothouse Navigation Equipment
- Navigation Station
- Robertson Autopilot 300X
- Furuno Radar
- Chart Plotter
- Bow Thruster -Lewmar 15 HP electric
- Depth Sounder ST60
- Speed and Distance Log ST60
- Speed Indicator ST60
- Wind Speed Indicator
- GPS - Raytheon RN300
- Engine Instrumentation Display
- Teleflex hydraulic Wheel Steering
- Rudder angle indicator
FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT HARRIS & ELLIS YACHTS, BROKER GEORGE AYERS, CPYB, AT 831-238 -6186 E-MAIL email@example.com,
CLICK ON THE CONTACT SELLER BUTTON FOR FOR DIRECT E- MAIL CONNECTION TO THE BROKER ....
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND COMPLETE DETAILS CONTACT Harris & Ellis Yachts at 416-562-4856 or click the contact seller button for direct e-mail connection to the seller.
(All equipment listed above is believed to be on the vessel
and may or may not be in working order. Boatcan makes no warranty whatsoever regarding
the existence of equipment or its condition.)