Description of: 1984 Cheeman PT 41 Europa PT|
Location: LANSDOWNE, ONTARIO
1984 Cheeman 41 PT Europa Trawler with Twin Inboard Gas Power...
BEAUTIFUL, COMPLETELY REFURBISHED, FRESH WATER TRAWLER......
Do not miss an opportunity to see and appreciate this professionaly refitted fresh water trawler. She will not disappoint.
Designed in the Europa style with wide, covered side decks for ease of movement fore and aft, a full flybridge with enclosed upper helm and two generous staterooms. The galley up design features a well equipped "U" shaped layout opposite the lower helm and the spacious salon is located aft and offers plenty of room for relaxing and entertaining. The sliding door at the lower helm makes deck access easy and convenient.
The PT 41 is built on a solid fiberglass (FRP) semi-displacement hull with a well-flared bow and a long keel for directional stability.
Excellent current September 2012 Survey on file
This elegant Performance Trawler is not to be missed. Make your appointment now.
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Engine(s) Total Power: 240 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Year Built: 1984
Engine Hours: 3160
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (50 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
- 30 Amp 120VAC Shorepower
- Westerbeke 8KW diesel Generator - Closed Cooling
- Pro-Sine 2000 Watt Inverter
- 100 Watt Charger
- 7 Batteries
Lower Station all new June 2008
- Raymarine 48 Fixed Mount VHF Smart Controller and Base Station
- Wireless Pilot Remote
- Clarion M475 Sound System
- Raymarine E125 Multifunction Display - Sept. 2012
- Raymarine 49 Fixed Mount VHF
- Ray 240 Remote
- RD424D 4KV Radome/48NM - New Sept. 2012
- ST8002+ Display Head
- Twin Stainless Steel Electric Horns
- Triax/UFO TV Antenna
- VHF Hailer Horn
- DSM 300 Digital Sounder Module
- RS125 GPS Module
- Ice Maker
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer
- Princess Stainless Steel 120V 3 Burner Stove with Oven
- Stainless Steel Barbeque
- Hot Water
- Pressure Water System
- 45 LB CQR Stainless Steel Anchor
- Simpson Lawrence 12V DC Windless e/w Lewmar Foot Controls
- 35 LB Galvanized Danforth Anchor
- Weaver Davits
- Large Swim Platform
- Swim Ladder
|Some Recent Upgrades
- 2009 - Master Stateroom: 5" foam mattress on a Neptune Slat System and new teak and holly flooring with stainless steel hatch pulls
- 2008 - Guest Stateroom and Companionway: New teak and holly flooring with stainless steel hatch pulls.
- 2008 - Head: Vucuum-flush head, pump, tank, 50 gallon holding tank, had lines, shower pump, hoses and clamps.
- 2008 - All portlights (9) replaced with new Lemar window systems.
- 2009 - Bottom: Fully sandblasted, new epoxy barrier coat wit micron CSC
- 2009 - Charging System: Prosign 2000 watt inverter/100 amp charger/complete w wiring system all battery banks/cables/connectors/boxes
- 2009 - Flybridge Enclosure: Ultra clear plexiglass windows, zippers, sunbrella fabric
- 2008- Electronics: (upgraded to digital Sept/12). Complete Raymarine Nav System/remote auto pilot, wiring, clarion stereo system, speakers in Flybridge and Salon. All wiring for electronics replaced with new.
- 2008 - Salon: Teak parquet flooring completely stripped, stained and varnished.
- 2009 - LED interior lighting
- 2008 - Galley: new Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer and Princess Stainless Steel three burner stove with oven.
- 2008 - Foredeck: Lewmar Windlass Deck Switches.
- 2009 - Forward exterior teak decks recaulked, refinished/handrails/cap rail stripped and refinished.
- 2012 - Exterior upper deck/hatch/handrail/helm brow trim stripped and refinished. Lower deck forward deck coatings, cabin house trim, portside companionway, aft swim platform, rubrail trim stripped and refinished.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a small portion of the list of upgrades. Please contact the listing broker for more details.
FOR ALL OF THE DETAILS AND INFORMATION, CONTACT NORTH SOUTH NAUTICAL GROUP BROKERS FRASER AND ANNIE AT 613-270-8151, FAX AT 905-891-6765
GO TO THE CONTACT SELLER BUTTON... FOR DIRECT E- MAIL CONNECTION.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND COMPLETE DETAILS CONTACT North South Nautical Group Inc. at 905-891-6764 or click the contact seller button for direct e-mail connection to the seller.
(All equipment listed above is believed to be on the vessel
and may or may not be in working order. Boatcan makes no warranty whatsoever regarding
the existence of equipment or its condition.)